Skip to content

A Little Valentine Love

February 1, 2011

Valentines Day is my favorite holiday, by far my favorite holiday.  I mean, how can you go wrong with pink and white and red?  You can’t.  I promise.  Here are a few projects I found around the interwebs.  Enjoy!

[ sweet crocheted heart garland at design*sponge ]

[ These cute smore’s from Williams Sonoma, featured over at Be Different, Act Normal. ]

[ Cute gathered pillow how to at V & Co. ]

[ I love this ruffled Felt Wreath at The Idea Room ]

[ Decorate on the cheap with this paint swatch art.  So cute! ]

[ Cute love art and Valentines banner by Char at Crap I’ve Made. ]

[ Valentine Advent Calendar at Infarrantly Creative ]

[ Spell out love notes!  Cute!  source ]

[ I love these pretty flower balls at The Idea Room ]

I’ll be back soon with some handmade Valentine projects, and a few sneak peaks at Creamie’s upcoming birthday party!  Happy Monday.

8 Comments leave one →
  1. Annie permalink
    February 1, 2011 7:50 am

I actually made a purple heart garland last weekend. I love Valentines too. We actually call it LOVE DAY.

2. February 1, 2011 1:12 pm

these are all soo beautiful!! I am so glad creamie’s party is back on schedule soon, I hope you have a great time!
    La X

3. February 1, 2011 2:21 pm

Aha, I knew you’d be back, with Valentine’s Day just around the corner!

4. Tracy from Timperely, UK permalink
    February 1, 2011 2:34 pm

So glad to hear that both you and Cremie are ‘on the mend’, I hope you take all the time you need to get back to full strength.

with very best wishes, tracy

5. February 1, 2011 6:16 pm

The hubby and I don’t “celebrate” Valentines. We wait until all the chocolates go on sale about 2-3 days afterward and then buy something. <3 that man!

I also loath pink, but that paint chip art was fantastic. I think it would be a great way to show off his mil medals!

Good to see you coming back around! :)

6. February 2, 2011 5:54 am

I love all of these! V. is going to be on Good Things Utah on Friday doin that gathered heart pillow. It’s cute! I lo e the flower balls too.

7. February 4, 2011 7:37 am

Charming – thanks for the inspiration.

8. February 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Thank you for featuring my paintswatch craft on your blog. I’m very flattered :)